Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Enough with the Mandela Praise Already!

                                                                   +AMDG+

THE MASKED ANGEL:

Quick disclosure before I continue:

I am not from South Africa. I have no relatives from South Africa. I can only imagine how bad apartheid was in South Africa. In fact, at the time Mandela was in prison, I was either not born yet or I was just a little kid.  I am glad he was around to bring hope to people whenever and wherever he could.

Having said all that, we have to admit he was not the (for lack of a better word) saint that the media has made him out to be. I leave it to my readers to see what kind of man Mandela really is and instead point out a mentality around all this that once again Michael Voris nailed:


No comments:

Post a Comment