Thursday, April 10, 2014

Change of Name

                                                                 +AJPM+

THE ANGEL POSSENTI:

A new regular post is coming but I would like to take the time to point out I have decided to change my online handle from The Masked Angel to The Angel Possenti.

No…there is no actual angel by that name but I have chosen the name partially because of my Mediterranean back ground but also for all the times I myself have dishonored the sacred wounds of Our Lord. As he is currently the patron saint of students, seminarians, and clerics (three groups that need the most help) and according to some, the patron of gun owners (though there doesn't seem to be any proof to the story concerning that), what better moniker to use for the cause here at the blog?

Also, you may notice I have changed my profile picture. For those who can't read it, here's what it looks like:



There is none more tyrannical than atheists.

No comments:

Post a Comment