Friday, April 10, 2015

Anti-Atheist Talking Points



"There's no evidence that God exists."

And you expect me to take your word as evidence?

"The Bible has errors in it."

And how do you know that statement doesn't have an error in it?

"Europe is better off without religion. America can be too."

Europe is being overrun with Muslim radicals and native Europeans don't bother having kids. How's that working out for them?

"You Christians…why can't you tolerate other people's views?"

What for? You don't tolerate mine.

"We're both atheists..I just believe in one less god than you do."

Atheist means you believe in ZERO gods. Guess I understand math better than you do.

"Atheists can be moral without God."

What's that? I can't hear you over all the people Stalin killed for defying him.

"Slavery stuck around because of religion."

Name me one atheist group that spoke out against slavery. Trick question: there weren't any.

"Miracles aren't possible."

That's not true. It's a miracle I haven't smacked you yet.

"Faith means believing in something you can't prove."

You mean like you have faith you know what you're talking about?

"The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence."

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever is left--no matter how improbable--must be correct.

"We have a wall separating church and state."

And where is that in the Constitution?

"Uh…."
Yeah, that's what I thought.

"Religion has caused most of all the wars."

Then I guess Christ Redeemer Cathedral was blown up in a religious war…oh, wait: an atheist ordered that blown up. You can see how that mistake could be made, I'm sure.


"You're just saying Christianity is right because you're biased."

How does that refute anything I say?

"You just look for things that say Christianity is right."

Says the person biased towards atheism.

"I'm done with this."

Good. Now I don't have to put up with your nonsense anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment