Friday, September 25, 2015

I Backhand Bill Maher

                                                           +AJPM+

THE MILLENNIAL CATHOLIC:

No joke…this is an actual quote from Catholic washout Bill Maher in reference to Pope Francis along with my response in red:
“I think it’s the easiest job in the world. I mean you’ve got tenure. 
(in other words, you're jealous that you got fired multiple times and he has more Twitter followers than you)

You’re selling an invisible product that you don’t have to prove exists.
(like you sell your supposed intelligence, Maher?)

 Everything you say people agree with, and you’re playing the infallible card."
(Are you talking about yourself again, Maher?)

 I mean, what other business could you be in where you’re involved with a horrible child-f*** scandal and you didn’t lose most of your customers?"

(Atheism)

" I don’t think it’s that hard a job.” 

(Obviously, it must be…you're not doing it.)





No comments:

Post a Comment