Saturday, August 30, 2014

Two New Sources to Check Out

                                                     +AJPM+

THE ANGEL POSSENTI:

I do apologize for not having a new post up in some time. A few things have come up in my life outside this blog but I do want to give a few updates:

-So far, I've been getting quite a response from the anti-atheist memes I've put together. I can now say in all honesty if one were to type in "anti-atheist meme" in a search engine, you will most likely come across one I've made. I think that's quite an accomplishment on my part.

-Second, I've also been getting big viewing numbers on my "Atheist Thought Experiments Debunked" series and I am putting a new one together but it is requiring more research than I originally thought; that's why its creation is taking so long. Trust me though: it focuses on a giant historical whopper that every atheist I've met always gets wrong.

Onto the meaning behind the post title:
-Let's be honest. I'm getting sick of all these lawsuits from atheist groups like the Freedom From Religion Foundation (trust me: their day is coming) that take down and banish the religious heritage of America. Thankfully, I've come across a group that offers a much needed antidote.
It's called the Freedom From Atheism Foundation:
http://www.ffafintl.org
They are just starting to get off the ground floor so do help them out in anyway you can.

-Second, it is often said that bad assumptions leads to bad reasoning which leads to bad theology. Needless to say, once it reaches the bad theology level, horrible and often irreversible damage occurs.
With all the modernist mindsets of people in the Catholic Church, it's no wonder so few Catholics know the proper outlook the Church has concerning not just theology, but also morality, ethics and the proper place of religion and the state.
That outlook is a type of philosophy called Scholasticism, in particular Scholastic Thomism, so named because it came from the writings of St Thomas Aquinas. Again, with luck, I've come across a group that strives to bring this thought process back:
http://www.societyofscholastics.org/welcome_005.htm


That's all for now. Check back in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment