Thursday, June 2, 2016

Guide for June 2016



THE CATHOLIC HTOWNER

It's the time of year again to fight back against the homo-fascist stranglehold on people's minds. All posts for June (except for June 3rd and Father's Day) will focus on the true horror of the LGBT (or whatever idiotic, alphabet soup, non-sensical acronym they've come up with) movement. Their lies will be exposed and it will be made clear to them their brainwashing wont work with me or any other thinking person.

It dawned on me today that speaking out against gays is no different than what war protesters went through in the Iraq War's early days. Recall how patriotic everyone claimed to be by being for the war but if you spoke out against it, you were quickly silenced.

Well, I would love to see anyone try to silence me. And to show you how serious I am....


No comments:

Post a Comment