The five goals of Courage are:
- Live chaste lives in accordance with the Roman Catholic Church's teaching on homosexuality.
- Dedicate ones life to Christ through service to others, spiritual reading,
prayer, meditation, individual spiritual direction, frequent attendance at Mass, and the frequent reception of the sacraments of Reconciliation and Holy Eucharist.
- Foster a spirit of fellowship in which all may share thoughts and experiences, and so ensure that no one will have to face the problems of homosexuality alone.
- Be mindful of the truth that chaste friendships are not only possible but necessary in a chaste Christian life and in doing so provide encouragement to one another in forming and sustaining them.
- Live lives that may serve as good examples to others.
The four goals of Encourage are:
- To promote a spirit of compassion and acceptance among the members so that they may share with one another their thoughts and experiences and so ensure that no one will have to face the problems of homosexual loved ones alone.
- To foster the practice of service to others, spiritual reading, prayer, meditation, individual spiritual direction, frequent attendance at Mass, and the frequent reception of the sacraments of Reconciliation and Holy Eucharist.
- To encourage loved ones in the development of chaste friendships.
- To witness by good example to others who have homosexual loved ones
THE MASKED ANGEL:
The message of the Holy Church concerning homosexuality has been at best warped to mean the Church hates gays and at worst to a total dismissal of it having anything significant to say on the subject. Often, those promoting "in-your-face" homosexuality ignore and mock the Church for standing in the way of "do what you feel like."
The following video shows the correct teaching concerning homosexuality and a way for gays to leave their destuctive lifestyle:
Earlier in the blog, I brought up info about Courage, noting it's an approved apostolate. In other words, the views held by Courage are a) free of doctrinal error and b) have full approval of the Church. The same can't be said about the Rainbow Sash Movement, who as a whole lied so much about Courage that the RSM no longer has a working website. Serves them right.
Throughout this month, I will have a link to Courage on the corner of this blog and I'll be coming back to the notion here and there throughout the month.
We can never under any circumstances let radical homosexuals run roughshod over rights just as we cannot let atheists run over our 1st Amendment rights.